Water and Sewerage
We have a strong and established commitment to the local government sector within regional Queensland and have worked with 10 local governments in the last five years to deliver high quality water and sewerage infrastructure projects. Our team consists of qualified tradesman and apprentices so our pipe laying team offer experience and have delivered over 37kms of water mains from 100mm PVC to 525mm MSCL within regional and remote areas in the last few years.
When combining our local government, civil construction and hydraulic qualifications our team are able to deliver complete superior results and turn-key solutions, such as:
- water pipeline infrastructure
- sewerage and water infrastructure
- stormwater and drainage systems
- pump stations
- design, supervision and construction
- road construction
- remediation and landscaping
- footpaths, car parks and driveway access construction.
Take a look at some of our project experience.